My favorite ebooks...

Monday, July 9, 2012

New ebook -- a short story entitled "Avenging Angel"

I love my job. Sometimes crafting a character and a story fill me with great satisfaction. The short story I just finished and published was just one of those stories. I actually started writing this one last year, got about 500 words into it then stopped.

I had the idea in mind but it wasn't totally formed and I had other projects to work on. About two weeks ago I ran across the file in my computer and reading it conjured up the rest of the story. Not only that, but as I was finishing it up, I began to envision a continuation -- a series of short stories following this particular character.

My new character is Aurania, a woman who seems helpless but has a secret. What happens when she meets up with a nefarious character who is up to no good? Find out in "Avenging Angel" -- available via Smashwords for Nook, Kindle, Kobo, as a PDF and more! Only 99 cents!

Keep watching because I believe Aurania will have more to share soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment